Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome

کش آمدی and welcome to my blog.  I am writing this to give one soldiers account of the war in Afghanistan.  This is my third year long deployment but my first to Afghanistan.  This is a beautiful country, with a very interesting culture and people.  The people, in fact, are the most hospitible I have ever encountered.  They give so much for people who have so little.

I realize that what is printed in the news and the "war stories" that people tell when they return are very different from the day to day life here in Afghanistan. Like most people, Afghans only want a peaceful life, and the prospects of a better future for their children. 

I hope that this blog gives you all another perspective on Afghanistan, about its people and our mission. 

از بلوگ من کش آمدی.  من ینجا می نویسم بهترکای یک عسکر نظر از افغانستان بتم.  ینجا سوم فرستاده است، اما تنها اولا دفه از افغانستان است.  افغانستان جوی بسار مقبول است، با فرهنگ و مردم زاد جالب است.  در حقیقت، مردم افغانی دوستانتارین از کی من ملاقات کرده ام.  آنها بسیار دهند وخت کی کم کم دارند. 

 .می فهمم کی چی کی اخبار کتابی است و داستان کی مردم گفتند بازی وخت بسار مکتالف از زندگی هرروز است. 

آرزو دارم کی ین بلوگ با شما را میدهد یک نظر دیگر از زندگی افغانی، مردم افغانی، و ماموریت ما. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your service to our country - I look forward to keeping up with your blog - God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete